lauantai 15. huhtikuuta 2017

March 8th: Always late (single mom)

I was going to an etrance exam an I was always late. First my mom drove on the wrong side of the highway to oncoming traffic and there was my 2 neighbours with us, I was ceuing that we're 10 minutes late and now I won't get in!!! Then I needed the toilet and found just one with lots of doors and basically no privacy, and when I was peeing a male friend popped up from a booth and saw me since the walls were mirrors, ans I asked him not to look. Then in the last one mu dad drove me, but we had didficulties finding a parking space. When he did, he accidentally put on reverse and almost hit a truck. My dads car was unharmed, but the truck got big white lines. The owner came out of a house and started shouting. My dads car actually never hit the truck... I had to run to the exam. 

I wonder if this is a sign that I'm pursuing the wrong line of work, even though it's my passion...?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti