lauantai 7. marraskuuta 2015

Nov 8th: Daniel Craig, toilet in a car...

I'm not sure if all of this is the same dream or 2 separate, but here goes:

It was some seminar or party, and Daniel Craig was there. At one point we went out for a walk, hugged and talked a lot. The next day I was wondering is someone had seen us, and maybe snapped a photo, so I have proof that it happened, TO ME! Then I met A's sister and told her about it, and she was all "just a walk, look at these hickeys he gave me, he's such an animal". I was all bummed and though I should've kissed him! And though that maybe some magazine would write "Who's the mystery woman DG was out on the town with". Then I was in the hotel where the party/seminar was held. I went out on town to try and find an evening dress. I thought I could just wear the black Filippa K dress I have, unless I find a new one. I went to H&M and found some nice lacy night wear. At some point I also sat in a taxi, that was a toilet, in the middle of the street, where people could see me. The toilet paper roll was very far away, and I could not risk exposing my bare but to everyone. I had my period and a sanitary wrap so I though that my undies are not getting dirty, since I have the wrap.

I also had a dream, not sure if this too is a part of the dream above or a separate one:

I was at a job interview and I was super qualified, but the interview lady only talked about some girls brother, who had just been there for his interview. Then I got to show he in a real task, in a seminar, what I'm all about, and that I'm the best for the job.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti