lauantai 7. marraskuuta 2015

Nov 2nd: Crazy mom

I was in the car with my mom and she was supposed to park, but there were no spaces and she said "Oh no, XX (a horse, can't remember which) has been difficult again so everyones parked lousy". Then she back over some ramps and stuff and I was thinking she's crazy. She did not care if something was to happen to the car, since she's getting a new one. Then she said, that if A want's a car to just play with, fix on for fun, he could get her's since it's going to be scrap metal in a few weeks anyhow. 

Our daughter had made such a pile of poop in her diaper it was up in to her ears, and even IN her ears. I was at my parents and needed to shower her, so my sister helped to get my shirt of that was covered in poop. 

I woke up and A was still at home at 7:20am, and I went to tell him to get up (he was sleeping in the living room). He said he's up... when he finally got up he put on my white Helly Hansen jacket. I told him to take it off and that he can't put on my white jacket to his dirty work (mechanic). Then I actually woke and it was 7:20am and A was still sleeping so I had to go wake him up :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti