torstai 26. maaliskuuta 2015

Ice Hockey (pregnant)

I was at a game with my dad and sister. My sister was totally in love with one player, who bonded with my dad and me. During the intermission some immigrant kids were playing, and the goals they made, was added to the real game's goal count. People went down to the ice to complain about this, as did I. Luckily they decided that the intermission kids goals can't be a part of the real game. A level below was a animal park, with reptiles, that you could go look at. I was eating popcorn at every intermission, and when I got back up from having been looking at the reptiles, I stopped at a food stand to get another bag of popcorn. I went back to my seat and then realized that I hadn't even paid for the popcorn, that I had just picked it up from a rack. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti