torstai 26. maaliskuuta 2015

Chinese food and a friend (pregnant)

I was having Chinese food for lunch, with a friend Heidi. She said "let's see who gets her's first", since both were pregnant, but I didn't know she was. I saw Gavin and Erik from my last working place in the food line, where I was hugged by someone. Then I saw a young Down syndrome girl in a pink shirt, at the napkin stand, who took me by the arm and asked "What are you doing?". I told her "I'm working" and she said "Oh.. working...". The because I wanted rice with my food, I had to go to another building, witch had really steep icy steps to the door. I was close to being stuck in the super freezing ice. Then I found the different sauce's, and I was eating with my hands, while I walked around and looked at the different dishes. I had an urge to their pancakes, which were hanging on hooks, where the rest of the desserts and coffee was. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti