torstai 15. elokuuta 2013

Stupid Celine Dion song

I was on my way to this one part of the city, by Bus. Suddenly these two guys from my work came on, with their suits on and laptops. They were going to the same part of the city. What was weird is that it was Saturday, and they were going to meet a client.. by Bus (?!?!?). On the radio, which for some reason was under my control, there was only cool rock music. Then suddenly it changed to some Celine Dion song and I did not turn it off. I was hoping one of them (the one who's been crashing my dreams earlier) would listen to the words. Then he turned it off and told me I listen to shit music and was really rude and mean. Then I got off the Bus (even if it wasn't my stop). I found myself sitting on some couch or bed calling him. Discussing that I did not choose to listen to the song, but did not care to turn off the radio or change the channel. He was rude and I was trying to turn his mind to still thinking I was cool and liking me. We agreed on calling later (I asked "Can I call you later" and he said "Yeah, sure, call". Before I hung up a friend of mine wrote something on her phone and showed it to me, and I was supposed to say that to him.. it was something like Soda tablets or similar, anyhow some kind of white tablets that melt in water. I did not understand the point, nor did he and he sounded confused and more annoyed, and I was unsure if he really wanted me to call later or not. 

I really need to, I don't know.. clear my head before I go to bed, because something is wrong up there :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti