torstai 15. elokuuta 2013

Big Boobs

I had such a crazy dream a few nights ago...
I was with "A" hanging out with friends. Suddenly this one friend of ours, "Henry", started hitting on me. "A" was somewhere else by that time and I was suddenly in my white bra, with huge breasts. "Henry" came up to me and started grabbing my breasts and said something like "I soo love touching your huge boobs". Then he suggested sex. We were at his place. His mom was there. I was thinking that what does his mom think, since she knows "A". Anyhow, somehow I ended up with "Henry" naked in front of me asking if I mind that he has a smaller penis than "A". I said that a smaller one is what I want right now (WTF?!?). Then it skipped the actual act and I was leaving thinking that actually I did not cheat on "A" because we were broken up at that time, but was worried what he might do to the "Henry", and what "Henry"'s mom would think, now that we are back together with "A", if "A" ever found out. Luckily it was JUST a dream, or more of a nightmare :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti