sunnuntai 18. tammikuuta 2015

Cats, dogs and tattooed men

I had 2 really long dreams during the weekend. I can't remember everything, but here's what I do remember.

I went upstairs to our neighbor to talk about them making noise. The lady invited me to sit for a while and talk. I found out they had gotten the report from the sound measurements, and it said that the dB that acme through the walls was too high. Then her husband came home (who I can't stand). He was not happy that I was there. later there were lots of other people, and we were talking in 3 different languages, switching from one to another. I had my cats with me. The cats were playing with a third cat. Then suddenly there were a lot more cats and kittens. I was trying to sort out the noise problem and make everyone understand how impossible it is to live in a house where I can hear everything my neighbors do, while I was looking out for the cats. At one point some cats jumped out on the yard from the balcony window, and I was scared it was my cats. Luckily it was some other cats. Then some escaped trough a window, again not my cats. Then there were lots of cats and lots of dogs there in my neighbors apartment. 

Some dream about really tattooed men, dogs, a party, some flirting, some nudity (in a sexual way) and my sister. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti