perjantai 25. huhtikuuta 2014

Lately

I've seen a lot of dreams for the past week, but I can only remember them the minute I wake up and then.. it's gone. What I can remember is:

I had a dream about this guy I met during the Easter holidays. Nothing sexual.. just a dream where he was with.










Me and my sister were trying to figure out how to get a red clown nose to fit my kitten and to keep it from falling of. We had these burly rainbow colored clown wigs and the red clown noses.










Last night I was going in to surgery. I was at the hospital, late from the surgery and could not find the room. I always went to the same direction and found the wrong rooms.. one of the numbers was 61. My doctor was getting ready. Then he explained to me what he will do during the surgery to my throat. It was supposed to be on the outside (one I've had before) and I was thinking about the pain I will have after. Even though it wouldn't actually hurt when I swallow, the surgery was going to somehow hurt my throat from the inside and I was going to have some tiny tube in my throat when I wake, which I would feel when I swallow. When I did find the room, I waited for the doctor, but he was late.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti