perjantai 1. maaliskuuta 2013

"Married" doesn't change anything

Haha I finally remember what dream I was supposed to write about, a dream that has been haunting my mind since I saw it. It's hilarious.


I was at work and this "Gavin" had gotten engaged suddenly, and not told anyone. How this came to my information I've forgotten. However, I then wrote him on our internal chat "congratulations" and he replied "oh thanks". Then everyone started talking about it. I was angry at him because he was getting married. Then he asked if I wanted to come and check out the place and I was hesitating and then he said "But you have to see the dress, it costed 10.400". I thought "Who the fuck pays that much for a dress and why the hell is he so excited about a DRESS!". He showed me this space in our office and told me they were getting married there (in just a few hours or days). I thought it all sounded insane. Then he said "you can come if you want". But I told him that I didn't want to and he kept saying that I should come. Then I said "Do you really think that I want to see you get married" and he said "Well it doesn't change if I get married" and I said "What? So you mean nothing will change.. yeah right" and he said "Me being married won't change anything. Things between us will still be the same" and then he stroke my cheek and was close to kissing me. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti