tiistai 16. lokakuuta 2012

Boy on the Bus as my neighbour

I was sitting on the Bus with this tattooed guy behind me (same as in the weird party at the shopping mall dream). Suddenly this girl I know sat beside me and she knows that guy. We started talking in our mother tongue and suddenly he also spoke the same language and I started to talk with him and then we were both in the same apartment building and he was my neighbour. I was living with my sister and he with his brother and mom and I was hanging out at their place and talking things like "see you tomorrow" like we were best friends or about to start dating even if the dream wasn't sexual or one where I had feelings. Once when I was leaving their place to get to mine (which was just across the hall) he said "not that door, take the other one"...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti