maanantai 9. heinäkuuta 2012

Chased by zombies

I was asleep at "A"'s when his sister came in with friends, and then his brother with his friends. Suddenly the apartment was filled with people making noise, drinking and partying. I tried to explain to them the I need to sleep, that I have to work in 2-3 hours but they didn't mind, they just kept partying. I yelled at "A" to make them go home that I want to sleep and they have no business being there since both his siblings have their own homes, that his home is not some party home they can just come and go to as they please. Then I went for a smoke and I heard bombs. "A" followed me out on the balcony and then we saw something get blown off and then we saw a bomb coming towards his house. He grabbed me into cover as the bomb came closer and finally hit his house. We felt the whole house shake and there was concrete dust everywhere. We run outside, and it was like a war zone. We run and run and tried to find a safe place. The next thing I remember was that I was in a hospital, trying to get to some palce, and therenwere these weird zombies in doctor jackets and everything was really weird. I just tried to hide from them. At some point I tried to scream as loud as I could my boyfriends name and Help but I didn't get a sound out. I was so scared. I hid behind doors, on the side of cupboards and found a room with lockers. I thought I'd hide inside a locker but there was a bunch of zombie doctors coming in to the room so I had to act fast. I saw a man come out pf one bigger locker so I went inside that one and closed the door. It was warm, like a one person steam sauna and I couln't breathe but had to stay inside so that no one could find me... Trying to breathe the thick warm air.. Then luckily my boyfriend woke me...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti