keskiviikko 30. toukokuuta 2012

Topless partying

I had a fight with "A" yesterday, was really bad and I haven't heard from him since. As usual, when we're having problems, or he's shutting me out, putting me on "hold" and I dream about him, always some crazy dream with younger girls all over him but at the end I'm the one who's with him. So last night I dreamt that I was in a bar with my friends. There were topless girls all around and we we're in small tops too. I was partying quite a lot, but sad and mad, missing "A" so I decided to leave. I thought I'd go over to him, see if he's home. Once again, I took a weird subway/tram I don't quite know what it is (but it's also been in my dreams before). When I got to his building (which looks the same as his real building, but it's higher and has more houses attached to it than the real building has, just like it looks in all my dreams when I dream about his place) the yard was filled with drunk partying people of all ages. And here too, younger girls dressed in barely nothing and/or topless. I was scared "A" would be partying in the middle of all this, since I met some of his friends on the way, who told me he's is upstairs in his apartment, that there's a party in every apartment. I got scared and didn't know what was waiting for me. I realized the party was the housing company's spring volunteer work evening, which had just got a little out of hand. On the way I met lots of people, young, old and everyone was really drunk. When I got to "A"'s apartment, the door was open. I saw him sitting on the edge of the sofa, with his head hanging down, like he had passed out. He had 2 or 3 young blond girls hanging on him, trying to hit on him. I went inside and pushed away the bimbos, lifted his head to kiss him, but he pushed me away. He was really really drunk. He though I was some bimbo too, trying to kiss him. Next I remember was when he was lying on the kitchen floor all drunk and confused. I sat on him, struggled with his arms and tried to get him to focused. We talked some but I can't remember about what, he was just really drunk, something about us. I got a kiss from him, and then I was clearing out the apartment from all the people and we were again, together, just us, hugging.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti